Thursday, March 10, 2011

symptom explosion in seconds flat…

Just journaling down the events of the last few minutes.  We ate lunch and within 20 minutes of finishing lunch I have gained an overwhelming, bring tears to my eyes, painful headache. It was instant in it’s happening. Also blacked out a few times I think. Feel really nauseous and weak. This isn’t the first time in the last few weeks that symptoms started flaring almost immediately after eating. Makes me really not want to eat at all. I’m not sure what the link is, but there has to be something. Anyway, just wanted to journal this down real quick before I forget.  The pain in my head is awful. I’m accustomed to headaches due to having one every day since I was about 12, seriously. So when I say that my head is hurting to the point of tears, then that’s saying something. Anyway, I’m going to continue laying here on the sofa in hopes that soon the pain and all will stop in it’s intensity.

No comments: