Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sleep, Sleep, Sleep

Hey everyone. Sorry for the really long delay in getting a Dys. update posted. I've just had a lot going on lately. But, here I am... finally!
So topic for today is SLEEP! I have been sleeping SO much. Just can't seem to get rested enough. I guess my body finally said, "OK! ENOUGH!!!" and now every chance it gets it sleeps.
Like I said, we've had a LOT going on. I still don't know how I made it through everything other than strength from God! Our church's had a State Convention and our church was on program to lead worship for one of the services. So we had practices for that, but I didn't make it to all of them due to not feeling well. Then my husband had dental surgery so we stayed with his mom for a few days in case he needed a ride back to the Dr. since I can't drive... not to mention he was VERY sick and I don't handle vomiting and things well...lol Then there was the state convention. Then I had a few days to rest up and my family from S. Ga drove up and stayed from Sun. through Thurs. And I've pretty much been sleeping since they left. Not always restful sleep, but sometimes sleeping so deep no one can wake me. Anywho...
Quick shout out to my mom.  Today's my mother's 50th birthday and again, I'm stuck here in B'ham AL unable to travel to be with her on her big day. I miss spending birthdays and other holidays with my family.  But I hope she has an awesome day today! My mother is the best! I love her with all my heart and can't wait for the day when they are able to move closer or something. I really miss them! It's been 9 + years now that I've been living here in Alabama and apart from my family. I love it here though and can never imagine living anywhere else. Good thing is they also love it up here and hope to move in the next few years I think. That would be awesome! Maybe then I can handle the trip well enough to visit them! Anyway, Happy Birthday to you mama.... I love you VERY much! You're the best!
Signing out until next time, Miranda

1 comment:

*Paige Ann* said...

Hi Miranda! I am struggling with dysautonomia as well. I'd like to let you know that you are not alone! I love your positive attitude. Be sure to check out my blog at www.mrspots.blogspot.com as well! =]