Wednesday, May 15, 2013

We're having a ...

Well, it's now been over a months since our anatomy scan. First off the baby is doing great and growing right on track as of my last appointment. And we found that we're having a SON! Yep, it's a boy! We are very excited about his upcoming entry into this world! Here's a sneak peek of him. In this ultrasound image he is face down, head on the right, and he's got his right hand at his mouth!

Since my last post so much has changed! My dad came up twice and has done some work on our place getting us ready for our baby boy. Still have some painting that needs to be done. After our baby boy has gotten here and we are a little adjusted then my dad will be back up here and we're going to replace all the flooring in our kitchen/living/and girls bedroom. I'll be so glad when it's all non-carpet!  Carpet is a disaster for someone who has a disability, 2 almost 3 small children, and pets!

As far as my dysautonomia and this pregnancy I'm doing ok.  I have however already been keeping my activity to the bare minimum and now my OB has stated that getting hot is a no-no and bed rest may occur sooner than I'd anticipated. But until that moment arrives I'm still taking it very easy. My heart rate is staying elevated even with my beta blocker I was allowed to stay on and the further along I get the more it becomes an issue for me making resting even more mandatory. So far my BP is good though. I have fainted a few times but had the foresight to sit before hand so there was no injury which is great. I have my 1 hour glucose test in 2 weeks and although I'm not looking forward to it I don't anticipate any problems.

Well, please continue to keep us in your prayers as we face these last 16 weeks of this pregnancy! I have my scheduled C-section for the 4th of Sept. Before long we'll have an adorable little boy here to make life more exciting! Until next time, be blessed!

No comments: